Friday, November 18, 2005


I love this picture. I took it in robbinsville, north carolina while hanging over the balcony off of my bedroom. I get lost in it. It appeared as if tiny diamonds where floating on top of the lake. If you blur your vision and look at it you can just make out a cow. Seriously, try it. Its in the left of the picture. Really its there or i just tricked you into staring at this picture for no good reason....

Silly thought or memory if you will..... My grandparents house was covered with wood paneling. At some point it was very popular to decorate your home with, god knows why. anyway i used to pick pictures out in the designs of the wood grain. sometimes i would see puppies or other animals but mostly faces. I would imagine it was alive and i felt sorry for the faces trapped in the wood. they always looked unhappy... oh well i was a strange kid.
It's just the cows face...see it yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Karolina said...

OK, Rachel, I can't see the cow, but I'll have to sic Daddy on this pic.

11/19/2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I swear it's there...

11/20/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

Daddy says he sees the cow but it looks like a bull to him.

11/23/2005 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home