Friday, November 18, 2005

happenings

books being read~
a million little pieces by james frey
pages read today 83

song for the week~
rain by patty griffin
times listened to today 22

diet~
three carrots and a tomatoe chopped
four cookies
pasta
three glasses of wine

current mood~
sleepy but awake...restless

strange feeling~
i am not a smoker and i really don't even like cigarettes but for some reason i keep thinking about them. i really want to smoke one or four not sure why.

favorite candle~
pumpkin pie from yankee candle

number of times i have turned up the heat~
six

Number of times peter has turned it back down
five....he's sleeping now

2 Comments:

Blogger countingthetoll said...

number of times my sister stood me up: way too many...;)

just kidding...well nope I'm not...

11/21/2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger countingthetoll said...

I'm just kidding...I'm on PMS sorry! :D You know me I'm a Shaw and I have to give ya crap! :) Isn't it so beautiful here this time of year? Although, I miss the mountains the most and the snow...and dad and mom...sigh...I wish I would hit the Powerball for like 90 billion...lol...ttfn...luv ya sis

11/21/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home