Friday, February 24, 2006

my bit for the downtrodden

have you ever felt emotionally overloaded like you couldn't possible feel any more feelings all at the same time and then suddenly wake up and feel none... and you wonder how long it will be this time...the absence of emotion

depressing i know but it is a "blog" ..... i believe i remember something in the directions stating that a certain bit of melancholy was required. If you do not, from time to time, write about sad thoughts or events... they take your blogging license away and excommunicate you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really cool blog...but since my sister is not speaking to me I can't tell her! my stupid phone got destroyed and i missed our lunch appointment because i was sick and could not call her so i feel horribly bad and want to give her a hug! :)

2/28/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home