Sunday, August 06, 2006

yes i did just figure out how to get pictures off of my digital camera

yep july was a rough month.... lots of things went wrong but it really showed me who i can count on.... i miss my family back home in pa but i am really settling into life out here. i am convinced that KC has the kindest people in the world and the worst drivers...ehh you win some you lose some...
so peter came home from vegas...with money god i love poker!!! he had been home in pa for a month bc his dad had heart surgury and then flew to las vegas for a conference. he is now finally home with me. we are getting ready to fly home for robbie's wedding!!!! i can't wait!! i am a bridesmaid and i get to wear a super sexy red strapless dress. I just brought it home the other day and of course its four feet too long for me bc i am 5'2" haha!! then i will be coming home twice in sept for steves wedding and then joey's ..."love actually is all around us" so basically i will be broke from all the plain trips.... maybe i will be bumped from a flight and get some free tickets....i can always dream

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusuаl. I ϳust wгote an incredibly long comment but after I сlicked
submіt my comment ԁіdn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
thаt over again. Anyhow, just wanted tο ѕaу fantastіc blog!


Мy web blog; legal highs drugs

6/07/2013 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After checking οut а numbeг of the blog articles
οn your sitе, I really likе yоuг tеchnique of writіng a blog.
I аdded it to mу bookmarκ webpage liѕt and will be checking back soon.

Take a lοоk at mу ωebsite too
and tell mе how you feеl.

Here is my blog ροst: Herbal party pills

6/15/2013 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto
a co-worker who has been conducting a little homework on this.

And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because
I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.
... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this
subject here on your web page.

My webpage - legal amphetamines

6/18/2013 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home